NEXT MEETING OF LITCHAM PARISH COUNCIL
will be held on
MONDAY 13th MAY 2019
in THE JUBILEE HALL at 7:30pm
Church Street, Litcham, PE32 2NS
FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE BUSINESS SET OUT ON THE AGENDA
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND
THE FIRST PART OF THE MEETING IS OPENED TO THE PUBLIC TO BRING
TO THE ATTENTION OF THE COUNCIL ANY MATTERS NOT COVERED IN THE AGENDA
AND TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS ON MATTERS ON THE AGENDA
THE AGENDA WILL BE PUBLISHED HERE AT LEAST THREE DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING
- Election of Chairman and signing of the declaration of acceptance of office.
- Election of Vice-Chairman and signing of the declaration of acceptance of office.
- To consider Apologies for Absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interests.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 4thMarch 2019
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
- To appoint representatives to the Litcham Common Management Committee
- To review the asset register.
- Matters to report.
9.1 Letter from Litcham School.
9.2 Community Asset Register for the Post Office/Shop.
9.3 Dog Fouling.
10.1 To receive a report on the previous months comments.
10.2 To note any new problems in the village.
11.1.1 3PL/2019/0187/HOU-Woodgate Cottage Front Street-utility extension to side of property.
11.1.2 3PL/2019/0944/HOU-Orchard Cottage 40 Church Street-demolition of existing UPVC conservatory and construction of sun room.
11.2.1 3PL/2019/0093/HOU-23 Church Street-proposed part single and part two storey rear extension and porch to the front. Approved.
11.2.2 3PL/2019/0187/HOU-Woodgate Cottage Front Street-utility extension to side of property. – Approved
11.2.3 3PL/2019/0944/HOU-Orchard Cottage 40 Church Street-demolition of existing UPVC conservatory and construction of sun room. Approved.
11.2.4 3PL/2018/0698/O-Land off Wellingham Road-outline permission for the erection of 8 dwellings, with all matters except access reserved. Approved.
11.2.5 3PL/2018/0694/O-Land off Weasenham Road-outline permission for the erection of 8 dwellings, with all matters except access reserved. Approved.
12.1 Budget as circulated.
12.2 To consider the insurance for 2019/20.
12.3 To consider the continued membership of Norfolk ALC.
12.4 Balances and cheques for authorisation as circulated.
12.5 To approve the exemption certificate for the accounts for 2018/19.
12.6 To approve the Annual Governance Statement for the financial year 2018/19.
12.7 To approve the Accounting Statement for the financial year 2018/19.
12.8 To consider a donation Litcham Methodist Church.
12.9 To consider the provision of seats at the bus shelter.
- Correspondence for circulation as listed.
- Matters for the next meeting (not for Discussion).
- To confirm that the next meeting of Litcham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 1 July 2019 at the Jubilee Hall at 7.30 p.m.
Full minutes of this meeting will be available once approved at the next meeting.
Clerk of the Council (Parish Clerk): Bryan Leigh
Dawn Meadow, Fakenham Road, East Bilney, Dereham, NR20 4HT.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org