NEXT MEETING OF LITCHAM PARISH COUNCIL
will be held on
MONDAY 7th JANUARY 2019 at 7.30pm
in The JUBILEE HALL
Church Street, Litcham, PE32 2NS
FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE BUSINESS SET OUT ON THE AGENDA
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND
THE FIRST PART OF THE MEETING IS OPENED TO THE PUBLIC TO BRING
TO THE ATTENTION OF THE COUNCIL ANY MATTERS NOT COVERED IN THE AGENDA
AND TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS ON MATTERS ON THE AGENDA
THE AGENDA WILL BE PUBLISHED HERE AT LEAST THREE DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING
1. To consider Apologies for Absence.
2. To receive Declarations of Interests.
3. To sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 5thNovember 2018.
4. Public Participation.
4.1 To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
4.2 Public Participation.
- Matters to report.
5.1 The Green.
5.2 Community Asset Register for Post Office.
6.1 To receive a report on the previous months comments.
6.2 To note any new problems in the village.
7.1.1 3PL/2018/1410/HOU- Coppice Lexham Road- demolition of existing conservatory and erection of single storey rear extension and cladding externally to existing house.
7.2.1 3PL/2018/1211/HOU-6 Manor Drive-proposed loft conversion. Approved.
8.1 Budget as circulated.
8.2 Balances and cheques for authorisation as circulated.
8.3 To decide the precept for 2019/20.
8.4 To note the Salary Increase for Clerks from 1 April 2019.
8.5 To note the increased photocopying charges.
8.6 To consider a donation to Litcham All Saints Parochial Church Council to assist with maintenance of the churchyard.
9. Correspondence for circulation as listed.
10. Matters for the next meeting (not for Discussion).
11. To confirm that the next meeting of Litcham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 4th March 2019 at the Jubilee Hall to follow the Annual Parish Meeting which will commence at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk of the Council (Parish Clerk): Bryan Leigh
Dawn Meadow, Fakenham Road, East Bilney, Dereham, NR20 4HT.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org