THE NEXT MEETING OF THE LITCHAM PARISH COUNCIL
WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY 13TH July 2020 AT 7.30 P.M.
The meeting will be held over the internet using the ZOOM application
FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE BUSINESS SET OUT ON THE ATTACHED AGENDA. THE PUBLIC AND PRESS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND BY CONTACTING THE CLERK ON firstname.lastname@example.org BY FRIDAY 10th JULY, 2020. 17:00 DEADLINE.
THE FIRST PART OF THE MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO BRING TO THE ATTENTION OF THE COUNCIL ANY MATTERS NOT COVERED IN THE AGENDA AND TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS ON MATTERS ON THE AGENDA BELOW.
- 1. To consider Apologies for Absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interests.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 2nd March.
- Public Participation.
4.1 To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
4.2 Public Participation.
5.1.1 3PL/2020/0467/F- Litcham School, Secondary Phase, Changing Pavilion & Community classroom
5.1.2 3PL/2020/0458/LB- 15 Church St, Litcham- Objection
5.1.3 3PL/2020/0639/LB- 15 Church St, Litcham-
5.1.4 PL/2020/0457/HOU- 15 Church St, Litcham – Objection
5.1.5 3PL/2020/0638/HOU- 15 Church St, Litcham
5.1.6 3PL/2020/0511/F- Installation of outdoor swimming pool, Paston House, Tittleshall Rd, Litcham- No Objection
6.1 Sign off annual accounts (AGAR)
6.2 Bank Balance
- Old Fire Station- report on
- Street lighting inspection programme
- Matters for the next meeting (not for Discussion).
- To confirm that the next meeting of Litcham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 7th September 2020
SIGNED B J LEIGH, CLERK TO THE COUNCIL DATE :- 8TH July 2020
Dawn Meadow Fakenham Road East Bilney Dereham NR20 4HT 01362 861112